Thank you for visiting the Conservation Corps North Bay’s official website.
At Conservation Corps North Bay, we value your support and we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our site is a safe environment for anyone who visits or makes a donation. The purpose of this statement is to share with you our policy concerning your privacy.
- What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- Do we share your information?
- How do we provide a secure environment for on-line transactions?
- How do you contact us regarding your information?
In general, you can visit the Conservation Corps North Bay website without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself.
- Our web server automatically recognizes each visitor's domain name, but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information. When you visit our site, we collect some non-identifying basic information, including total number of visitors, pages viewed, and other non-identifying information. We use this aggregate information to improve our site and to make your experience on our website as smooth as possible.
- Donations made on-line to us are secure. When you make a donation on-line, we ask for your name, address, phone, e-mail address, and credit card information. We use your information to process your donation(s) and to verify credit card data. We use your mailing address to send your tax-deductible receipt(s) and to keep you informed about what we are doing through our publications. We also do not use for mailing purposes or correspondences any of the addresses you submit to send gift announcement cards.
- Conservation Corps North Bay maintains a policy to discontinue contacting any person upon that person's oral or written request directed to us, its fundraiser or other agents.
In order to provide a more comprehensive and useful site, the Conservation Corps North Bay website contains links to other websites. Conservation Corps North Bay is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
Note to Parents: We are pleased when young people visit the Conservation Corps North Bay website to learn more about the organization and the how they can help. Conservation Corps North Bay does not knowingly solicit data from children or market to children. Children under the age of 11 should obtain parental consent before donating or volunteering from our site.
Do we share your information?
- We do not share your personal information with any third party. It is our policy not to sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time. If we choose to change our policy, you will be given the option to remove your name from our database.
- We may disclose to third parties aggregate statistics regarding donations but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information. The information given includes: total number of donors, total amount of donations for specific periods of time, and referring websites. Aggregate information of this kind is used to encourage fundraising partnerships.
- We use a third-party financial institution to process our credit card transactions. They receive the credit card number and other personal information of our donors only to verify credit card numbers and to process credit card transactions in a secure environment.
How do we provide a secure environment for online transactions?
- Our online credit card verification system is handled by a third party, which collects your name, address, phone, credit card number and expiration date in order to process your transaction. Their encryption technology offers the highest level of security available on the Internet today. They have state-of-the-art firewalls and other security technology in place to insure the confidentiality of your transactions.
How do you contact us regarding your information?
- You can send anonymous donations simply by sending a money order to us at the address found at the bottom of this privacy statement. If you do not give your name and address we will be unable to send you a tax-deductible receipt.
- If you wish to remain anonymous but want to donate on-line and have a tax deductible receipt, please indicate on the Donate online form under Privacy Preference to provide none of my personal information (anonymous)
- If you would like to receive our newsletters and Annual Report, but would prefer not to have email updates, please send your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to email@example.com.
- If you prefer to only receive e-mail updates, please send your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to mewing@conservationcorpsnorthbay@.org.
- If you prefer not to receive any mail or e-mail correspondence from us, please send your full name, address, phone number, and e-mail address to mewing@conservationcorpsnorthbay@.org.
Conservation Corps North Bay
27 Larkspur Street
San Rafael, CA 94901
415-454-4554 ext. 272