Employ a corpsmember – meet your next “employee of the year.”
Once you've experienced the rare pleasure of working with a corpsmember, you may consider Conservation Corps North Bay your best recruiting tool. Corpsmembers are trained to standards rare today, not with a sense of entitlement, but with a desire to earn their way.
Specifically, every corpsmember offers the following attributes to your organization or company:
- Reliability. Over a year or more of service with Conservation Corps North Bay instills corpsmembers with high standards of punctuality, attendance and work ethic.
- Skills. Corpsmembers are trained in the safe use of power tools and other equipment.
- Teamwork. Corpsmembers have demonstrated the ability to work effectively with members of a crew from very diverse backgrounds.
- Leadership. Many corpsmembers have earned positions as leaders on their crews.
- Education. Corpsmembers have embraced the need to learn and acquire new skills in their work and their lives.
Hire a crew – experience the unusual thrill of a job well done.
Conservation Corps North Bay's award-winning training instills the importance of safety, professionalism and achievement in our crews. For a very reasonable price, you get the rare pleasure of employing a team willing to work hard to better their lives. And yours'.
Hire a natural resources crew.
Hire a recycling crew.
Trained to hit the ground running.
When you hire a corpsmember, you don't have to waste valuable time showing them the ropes. Our Corps-to-Career Program prepares corpsmembers for the realities and demands of the job, so they're ready, willing and able when you are. Find out more.
Check our references.
For more information, contact Corps-to-Career Coordinator Monique Evans at (415) 454-4554 or (707) 303-3069 ext. 380.